Date: 15 January 2022
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Al Thuraya Astronomy Center
Introductory Rate: AED 300 - 400 per person
In this course, we’ll teach you how to photograph the planets, including what equipment you’ll need, how to get set up, tips, tricks and techniques. Mainly focusing on which camera is suited for planetary photography and the lucky imaging technique.
– You do not require a camera to join this course.
Sibling/Friend/DAG Member discounts are available*
- What is Planetary AP?
- Lunar/Planetary AP
- Types of mounts suitable for Planetary AP
- Challenges of Planetary AP
- Imagining Techniques
- Software for Planetary AP
- Practical Session
- Planetary Alignment
- Course Assignment: Post Processing
- Processing the captured data
- Park entrance is AED 10 per car or AED 3 per person through Nol Card.
- You can purchase/recharge your Nol Card at the park gate.
- Al Hosn App green pass or vaccination certificate/proof must be presented at the center upon arrival.
- Masks are MANDATORY!
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Please bring the hard copy or soft copy of the event ticket email to ensure a smooth and fast check-in.
- Dubai Astronomy Group paid members are requested to bring their membership ID card to be presented upon request.
- *Send us a message on WhatsApp +97142216603 to get the discounted rate for siblings or friends.
If you have any difficulties making your payment please get in touch with us through WhatsApp 042216603 and we’ll be more than glad to assist.